Friday, 25 March 2011

Back to the blog…by bus


Thursday, 24th March 2011

It is starting to get lighter in the evenings, though at 6.45pm the sky is indigo blue, dark.  As I pootled (cycled gently) home this evening on the faithful ‘Pink Lady’ I approached the bus stops just before Palmeira Square.  I held back to let a bus pull out and was thanked by the bus driver using dinker dinkers (indicators)!  People who drive tend to do this between themselves but this was person driving a bus to person riding a bike.  This small courteous connection gave me a lovely warm, happy feeling.  Thanks driver of 5B.  



2 comments:

  1. IT IS Genuinely Really Helpful FOR ME.I LIKE YOUR Publish Simply because IT IS Very Beneficial FOR ME AS Effectively. HOPING THE Same Very best Work IN THE UP COMING Days ALSO. THANK YOU!
    shuttle to augusta national
    car service Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really shocked by the info of this website and i am glad i experienced a seem over the weblog. thank you so a lot for sharing this sort of wonderful data.
    airport limo atlanta
    atlanta airport limousine

    ReplyDelete